Cosmetic Dentistry from Your Indianapolis Cosmetic Dentist
Visiting a dentist is the first step in learning about cosmetic dental solutions for the smile. Many patients overlook the idea of improving their smile’s appearance with cosmetic dentistry. Most men and women have a false perception that aesthetic work is expensive and only for Hollywood. Patients everywhere can enjoy the benefits of cosmetic dentistry right in their own hometown without having to take out a personal loan!
Drs. Richard A. Coffman and Chanh Le at Mitthoeffer Family Dental are excited to offer many cosmetic dental services for patients in and around the community, including, but not limited to:
• Invisalign – Invisalign is a wonderful option for patients who are uneasy about the idea of undergoing traditional orthodontics to improve the alignment of their smiles. Invisalign works using clear trays that are worn over the dental arch to reposition the teeth accordingly.
• Teeth whitening – over-the-counter whitening products cannot touch the results achieved with our professional-grade bleaching solutions available at Mitthoeffer Family Dental. Many of these provide fast, long-term results with minimal investment.
• Bridges – bridges are tooth replacement options for patients ready to address tooth loss. These ceramic restorations are made with crowns and false teeth called pontics to bond over the adjacent teeth for support and fill the gap.
• Dental veneers – veneers are a popular method of addressing imperfections of the anterior teeth. These facings are custom-made and bonded over the front of a tooth to change its entire look!
• Dental bonding – composite resin bonding is a more economical alternative to veneers for patients who are on a tight budget. These restorations provide the same results but are not stain resistant and last just a few years.
Drs. Richard A. Coffman and Chanh Le of Mitthoeffer Family Dental provides quality care for patients in the Indianapolis area. Patients are encouraged to book an appointment by calling (317) 897-5093 or visiting the facility personally at 2236 N. Mitthoeffer Road.